Handmade Aluminum Cyclocross Frame
Aluminum – not just for beer cans anymore. Our flagship cyclocross bike is a hand-built aluminum racing frame made in Springfield, OR. On top of some really light, triple-butted 7000 aluminum tubes we use a tapered head tube for a stiff front end and accurate handling. BB30/PF30 bottom bracket to reduce weight and increase stiffness. A gentle blend of European and US racing geometry to make you go really, well, fast. After all that’s why we train so damn hard. And we know that for those who love steel for commuting but not for racing, the performance of an aluminum frame is what you need to give you that extra couple percent. Skip the altitude tent and invest in a locally-produced aluminum racing frame!
RONNY CROSS BIKE GEOMETRY
|Size (cm)||Effective Top Tube Length||Seat Tube (C-C)||Head Tube Length||Head Tube Angle||Seat Tube Angle||Chain Stay Length||Bottom Bracket Drop|
- All Stoemper ALU frames come with a tapered ENVE carbon fork, painted to match.
- Choose braze-on or 31.8mm clamp type Front Derailleur.
- Seat posts are always 27.2 mm
- Default BB is PF30, please let us know if you need a standard BB
- Comes standard without water bottle cage mounts
- Partial or full internal routing
- Integrated seat post
- Disc brake or disc-canti combo